NetMan Time 4G
NetMan Time 4G is a time-based data product. Customers are charged for the duration (time) that they are on-line. The fee will be N$30 per hour. Speed is limited to 4G but there is no CAP.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is NetMan Time 4G Prepaid?
- NetMan Time 4G is a time-based data product. Customers are charged for the duration of time they spend online. The fee is N$30 per hour. Speed is limited to 4G but there is no CAP.
- Customer will receive a 4G USB device and a Usim Card.
Who do we recommend the product to?
- Any customer who prefers high volume usage (downloads / uploads).
Who WON’T we recommend the product to?
- Normal to low volume users. It is recommended that these customers use NetMan Instant 3G instead.
Is this product better than our NetMan Postpaid packages?
- No, NetMan Postpaid packages allow you to stay connected all of the time. Customers only get charged for uploads/downloads, whereas NetMan Prepaid charges customers who are connected, even when they are not actively browsing or uploading/downloading.
How much can I use in one hour, and why even advertise more than 6GB (Gigabytes) in one hour?
- Customers can use any data volume, for downloading or uploading, in an hour. This is made possible by the data speed, which is very high (4G). Large data file can be transferred within that hour.
- There is no limitation on volume usage (size) – as long as the customer has airtime, to be charged per hour, at time intervals.
- Data transfer (speed) depends not only on the network, but also which server the user decides to access.
- Therefore, with high usage on average, the customer will be able to transfer more than 6GB in one full hour, depending on the server location and network strength.
This package does not include Happy Hour, i.e. NetMan Time 4G will be charged, as normal, per hour, during a 24h00 to 06h00.